Rejuvenate and refresh your skin
Microdermabrasion is a superficial mechanical exfoliation of the skin that utilizes crystals and vacuum pressure to gently resurface the skin. It exfoliates and removes the outer layer of dry, dead skin cells. It will leave your skin smoother and more youthful in appearance.
The vacuum pressure is used to
- Pull and raise a small section of skin to work on.
- Create mild swelling and bring some of the impurities to the surface.
- It shoots a stream of crystals across the targeted skin patch.
- It collects the used crystals and dead skin for disposal.
What it can do for your skin
- Make your skin smoother
- Help your skin better absorb moisturizers
- Reduce fine lines
- Reduce early sun damage
Who performs the treatment?
A skilled medical aesthetician under the direction of a board-certified plastic surgeon.
How often should I get one?
It can vary. Ideally, we suggest getting it done every four to six weeks.
Is there any downtime?
There is no downtime, the treatment takes 30-45 minutes and you can immediately return to your daily routine.