View Video

View Video

View Video


Approximately 21 million Americans have cataracts - a progressive clouding of the eye that can lead to loss of vision.


Find out why more people are having their cataracts removed by BayCare Clinic Eye Specialists. We provide the highest level of care and employ the top specialists in cataract surgery.


To learn more about cataracts and correcting your vision through cataract surgery, review the following:


Cataract surgery is a very common and effective procedure. And depending on the options you choose, you may be able to see clearly without using glasses or contacts after surgery.


Don't wait. Protect your vision and get back to your normal activities, safely and clearly.


Important Information for Patients with Medicare or Medicare Replacement Plans:

Medicare covers one set of lenses and one frame in a lifetime after cataract surgery. Medicare will pay 80% of the allowed services and you will be responsible for remaining 20% in addition to any add on products you may choose. You will be provided an Advanced Beneficiary Notice (ABN) before your order is placed so you are aware of your financial responsibility. We will file your claim for you. It is important to know that Medicare does not cover items such as deluxe frames, deluxe lenses, transition or progressive lenses, etc.


Schedule an appointment with one of our cataract specialists by calling 920-327-7000, or request an appointment online

  • BayCare Clinic YouTube
  • BayCare Clinic RSS

© 2019 BayCare Clinic. All Rights Reserved.

BayCare Clinic,, is the largest physician-owned specialty-care clinic in northeastern Wisconsin and Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. It is based in Green Bay, Wisconsin. BayCare Clinic offers expertise in more than 20 specialties, with more than 100 physicians serving in 16 area communities. BayCare Clinic is a joint partner in Aurora BayCare Medical Center, a 167-bed, full-service hospital. Follow BayCare Clinic on Facebook and Twitter.