2019 BayCare Clinic Century Bayshore to Lakeshore
Please browse the photo gallery to see images from the 2019 event.
Thank you to all who made our 2019 ride possible
The third BayCare Clinic Century Bayshore to Lakeshore bicycle ride on Saturday, June 1, 2019, was a wonderful event and a great success!
Thank you to all who made it possible:
- A record 854 registered riders who enjoyed our 15-, 30-, 60- and 100-mile routes.
- More than 80 volunteers who helped with setup, registration, rest stops, route coverage, transportation, athletic training services and post-ride events.
- BayCare Clinic staff members who planned the ride, hosted the three starts, ran the command center on ride day and helped document the day from start to finish.
- Century sponsors, vendors and supporters: Associated Bank, Aurora BayCare Medical Center, Badger State Brewing Co., CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA), Tundra Apparel & Promotions, Aurora BayCare Sports Medicine, BayCare Clinic Eye Specialists, Broken Spoke Bike Studio, Cellcom, The Elite Group, Emmons Business Interiors, InCompetition Sports, Lamar Advertising, Lizer Landscape and Retail Nursery, Mackinaw’s Grill & Spirits, Pete’s Garage, Stadium Bike, Willow Creek Behavioral Health, Wonder Sign, Ganther Construction | Architecture, Insight Creative, Mortenson Kim + Raidious, Strategic Financial Group, BayCare Clinic Ear, Nose & Throat, The Hearing Center BayCare Clinic, Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Bay Care Clinic, Plastic Surgery & Skin Specialists by BayCare Clinic, The Rendezvous, Parallel 44 Winery & Vineyard, Good Shepherd Farm, Corey Wilson Photography, Green Bay Packaging, Subway, Krohn Dairy Products, Cedar Crest Ice Cream, Renard’s Catering, Konop Vending, Gerczak’s Discount Liquor, Celebrations Party & Event, Vanden Plas Sanitation, Marcus Green Bay East Cinema, National Weather Service.
- Public safety officials from the cities of Green Bay, Kewaunee and Algoma, and from Brown, Kewaunee and Door counties, and from municipalities in those counties.
All proceeds from the ride will go to the BayCare Clinic Foundation, which supports causes and organizations that promote improved health and livelihood in northeastern Wisconsin.
The BayCare Clinic Century Bayshore to Lakeshore bicycle ride is sponsored by the BayCare Clinic Foundation and is part of the BayCare Clinic Bikes fitness and wellness initiative.
Hope to see all of you for the fourth BayCare Clinic Century Bayshore to Lakeshore bicycle ride on Saturday, June 5, 2021!