2018 BayCare Clinic Century Bayshore to Lakeshore
More than 600 riders enjoyed the second BayCare Clinic Century Bayshore to Lakeshore bicycle ride on Saturday, June 2, 2018. It was cool but pleasant at the start, then a beautifully sun-splashed day at the finish! Please browse the photo gallery to see images from the 2018 event.
Thank you to all who made our 2018 ride possible
The second BayCare Clinic Century Bayshore to Lakeshore bicycle ride on Saturday, June 2, 2018, was a wonderful event and a tremendous success!
Thank you to all who made it possible:
- More than 600 riders who enjoyed our 15-, 30-, 60- and 100-mile routes.
- More than 90 volunteers who helped with setup, registration, rest stops, route coverage, transportation, athletic training services and post-ride events.
- BayCare Clinic staff members who planned the ride, hosted the three starts, ran the command center on ride day and helped document the day from start to finish.
- Century sponsors, vendors and supporters: Associated Bank, Aurora BayCare Medical Center, Schenck, BayCare Clinic Anesthesia, Wonder Sign, Badger State Brewing Co., Mackinaws Grill & Spirits, Aurora BayCare Sports Medicine, Stadium Bike, Lizer Landscape & Nursery, Cellcom, Pete’s Garage, Broken Spoke Bike Studio, In Competition, Insight Creative, Mortenson Kim, Strategic Financial Group, The Elite Group, Emmons Business Interiors, Lamar Advertising, Ganther Construction and Architecture, BayCare Clinic Emergency Physicians, BayCare Clinic Eye Specialists, Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Bay Care Clinic of Green Bay, BayCare Clinic Ear, Nose & Throat, The Hearing Center BayCare Clinic, Orthopedics & Sports Medicine BayCare Clinic of Manitowoc, Plastic Surgery & Skin Specialists by BayCare Clinic, Konop Vending, Renard’s Catering, Country Sweets N Treats, George and Francy Stahl, The Rendezvous, Parallel 44 Winery & Vineyard, Good Shepherd Farm, Corey Wilson Photography, Vanden Plas Sanitation, Celebrations Party & Event, Green Bay Packaging, National Weather Service.
- Public safety officials from the cities of Green Bay and Algoma, and from Brown, Kewaunee and Door counties, and from municipalities in those counties.
All proceeds from the ride will go to the BayCare Clinic Foundation, which supports causes and organizations that promote improved health and livelihood in northeastern Wisconsin.
The BayCare Clinic Century Bayshore to Lakeshore bicycle ride is sponsored by the BayCare Clinic Foundation and is part of the BayCare Clinic Bikes fitness and wellness initiative.
Hope to see all of you for the third BayCare Clinic Century Bayshore to Lakeshore bicycle ride on Saturday, June 1, 2019!