BayCare Clinic Century Bayshore to Lakeshore
The first BayCare Clinic Century Bayshore to Lakeshore bicycle ride on Saturday, June 3, 2017, was a wonderful event and a tremendous success! It was cool and damp at the start, but gorgeous at the finish! Please browse the two photogralleries below to see images from the event.
Thank you to all who made it possible:
- The 339 riders who enjoyed our 20-, 60- and 100-mile courses.
- The more than 90 volunteers who helped with setup, registration, rest stops and post-ride events.
- Our national anthem singers: Dana Loch, an ophthalmic technician with BayCare Clinic Eye Specialists; Madalyn Paulsen, the daughter of Theresa Paulsen, a BayCare Clinic payment posting specialist; and the Shining Stars, a group led by BayCare Clinic executive team member Karen Miller.
- BayCare Clinic staff members who planned the ride, hosted the three starts, ran the command center on ride day and helped document the day from start to finish.
- Century sponsors, vendors and supporters: Associated Bank, Aurora BayCare Medical Center, Schenck, Cellcom, Ganther Construction and Architecture, Insight Creative, Strategic Financial Group, WonderSign, Aurora BayCare Sports Medicine, BayCare Clinic Anesthesia, BayCare Clinic Cardiothoracic Surgery, Broken Spoke Bike Studio, The Elite Group, Emmons Business Interiors, Festival Foods, In Competition, The Konop Companies, Mackinaw’s, Pete’s Garage, Renard’s Catering, Stadium Bike, Titletown Brewing Co., Country Ovens, Country Sweets & Treats, Good Shepherd Farm, VPS Enterprises, Celebrations Party & Event, Green Bay Packaging, Corey Wilson Photography, Wisconsin Bike Fed, Green Bay Sail & Paddle and the National Weather Service.
- Public safety officials and municipalities in the cities of Green Bay, Algoma and Kewaunee and Brown, Kewaunee and Door counties.
All proceeds from the ride will go to the BayCare Clinic Foundation, which supports causes and organizations that promote improved health and livelihood in northeastern Wisconsin.
The BayCare Clinic Century Bayshore to Lakeshore bicycle ride is sponsored by the foundation and is part of the BayCare Clinic Bikes fitness and wellness initiative.
Hope to see all of you for the second BayCare Clinic Century Bayshore to Lakeshore bicycle ride on Saturday, June 2, 2018!
The BayCare Clinic Century goes from Bayshore to Lakeshore, from along the waters of Green Bay to Lake Michigan and back.
The ride offers 100-, 60- and 20-mile options so that cyclists of all ages and abilities can experience an adventure tailored for them.
Join us on Saturday, June 3, 2017, for a great day of cycling in Brown, Door and Kewaunee counties.
The ride is sponsored by the BayCare Clinic Foundation and is part of the BayCare Clinic Bikes fitness and wellness initiative. BayCare Clinic Bikes promotes bicycling as a healthy, family-friendly activity. Efforts are aimed toward increasing bicycling and advocating for bicycling safety throughout northeastern Wisconsin.
All proceeds from the ride will go to the BayCare Clinic Foundation, a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization which supports causes and organizations that promote improved health and livelihood in northeastern Wisconsin.
164 N. Broadway Green Bay, WI 54303