Aurora BayCare Urological Surgeons treats men and women who have problems with the urinary tract, bladder, kidney and prostate.
What conditions does Aurora BayCare Urological Surgeons treat?
Conditions treated by Aurora BayCare Urological Surgeons include:
- Bladder cancer
- Erectile dysfunction
- Kidney cancer
- Kidney stones
- Pediatric conditions
- Prostate cancer
- Prostate enlargement (BPH)
- Urinary diseases
- Urinary incontinence
- Urinary tract infections
What procedures does Aurora BayCare Urological Surgeons offer?
Aurora BayCare Urological Surgeons offers innovative treatments, including minimally invasive and robotic-assisted urological surgery, for urological and kidney conditions that often involve making or passing urine, or reproductive health concerns.
Our procedures to treat urinary incontinence and improve bladder control include:
- AdVance™ male sling
- Artificial sphincter for men
- Botox® injections
- InterStim® therapy
- Mid-urethral sling
We have extensive experience in robotic-assisted urological surgical procedures that include:
- Nephrectomy (removal of the kidney)
- Nephroureterectomy (removal of the kidney, ureter and bladder cuff)
- Partial nephrectomy (removal of part of the kidney)
- Pyeloplasty (reconstruction or revision of the renal pelvis to drain and decompress the kidney)
- Radical prostatectomy (removal of the prostate gland)
- Sacrocolpopexy (pelvic organ prolapse repair)
Excellent patient care is our priority.
Related Medical Services
- Robotic-Assisted Surgery
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)