There is only ONE you - why not make it the best it can be?
Plastic surgery at BayCare Clinic is about providing those little extra enhancements that would make you feel happier or more comfortable. Whether you want to enhance, contour, reduce, or simply refresh - we can help you love your look.
Plastic Surgery Options
Whatever plastic surgery procedure you are considering, our surgeons will provide ample consultation time so you can plan properly and make an unhurried decision.
We offer free consultations for aesthetic and cosmetic services.
- Breast Augmentation & Lifts: Breast augmentation enhances the size and shape of a woman's breasts. Patients consider breast augmentation if they feel their breasts are too small, shaped differently, or sagging after pregnancy. Minimally invasive implant insertion methods are available.
- Liposuction / Liposculpture: Liposuction is used to improve body contour by removing excess fat from targeted areas of the body. We can provide in-office surgery in select patients, lowering your cost for the procedure.
- Tummy Tucks: Also known as abdominoplasty, tummy tucks address areas of excess skin and fat in the abdominal area that are resistant to diet and exercise. Tummy tucks come with a high rate of patient satisfaction. Patients find that clothes fit better and confidence is higher, with a firmer, flatter abdomen.
- Eyelid Surgery: Fix droopy or puffy eyes with eyelid surgery, including upper blepharoplasty (eye lift or eyelid lift), lower blepharoplasty, and brow lifts.
- Facelifts: Facelifts can address problem areas like the cheek, jowls, neck, and jawline. Today's modern tissue repositioning techniques provide youthful-looking fullness and contours, not the pulled look of the past. We also offer micro-facelifts (mini-facelifts) for patients who have fewer areas of concern and want a shorter recovery period.
- Rhinoplasty: By reshaping the cartilage and the nasal bones, our surgeons can refine your nose and correct breathing.
- Breast surgery for men: Gynecomastia usually isn’t serious, but the excess growth of breast tissue in men can cause embarrassment or other difficulties. Our surgical procedures offer options for men who wish to have their chest restored to a more conventional appearance.
How do I choose a plastic surgeon?
Trust your look to the experts.
Many doctors offer cosmetic procedures. Our Plastic Surgery providers have been extensively trained, supervised, and tested in the latest, most reliable techniques for cosmetic surgery of the face, breast, and body.
Plastic Surgery & Skin Specialists by BayCare Clinic has four convenient locations in Northeast Wisconsin: Green Bay, Marinette, Oshkosh and Door County.
Plastic Surgery & Skin Specialists by BayCare Clinic at (920) 288-8240 to schedule your consultation or request an appointment online.
Looking for realistic before and after photographs of a particular procedure?
Click the button below to view real life before and after pictures of patients courtesy of The American Society of Plastic Surgeons. These photographs represent typical results though not everyone will achieve the same results. Warning: this link contains content that may be considered graphic in nature.