Follow your heart to award winning care at Aurora BayCare Cardiology. Our mission is to help people lead healthier lives through the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of heart disease. We're known throughout the region for our superior cardiovascular care and successful clinical outcomes.
Our cardiologists offer preventive cardiac care, heart disease management and strategies for a heart-healthy lifestyle. The cardiologists at Aurora BayCare Cardiology have developed a comprehensive program that brings the most advanced cardiac services to our community.
When you see a cardiologist at Aurora BayCare, you can expect expert cardiovascular care personalized to meet your heart health concerns. Our skilled care includes:
- Medical management for heart disease
- The latest surgical and non-surgical treatment options
- Advanced imaging technology
- Educational resources and information
- Access to innovative research programs
- Programs to reduce heart disease risks
Treatments for Heart Disease
Our cardiologists are experts in anticoagulation management, cardiovascular disease risk reduction and interventional cardiology, among other services.
- Nuclear imaging
- Stress tests
- Traditional diagnostic catheterization
- Radial artery (wrist) cardiac catheterization
- Angioplasty inflation
- Stent placement
- Electrophysiological consultation
- Cardiac device placement
Our cardiologists were the first to introduce coronary CT angiography, a non-invasive technique for studying coronary arteries without catheterization. We also received national recognition for our stroke care program.
Every person is different and no heart procedure is routine. That's why we invite you to seek a second opinion for any heart disease treatment. Talking to an Aurora BayCare Cardiology doctor will help answer additional questions and alleviate any worries. You may even realize a less invasive, non-surgical treatment option is right for you. Learn more about our Cardiac Care Second Opinion program.
Evening hours are available. If you don't see the location or hours you need listed below, please inquire when you make your appointment. For your convenience, you may request an appointment online.
Two Rivers: 2nd and 4th Tuesdays, 4:00 - 7:00 p.m., for new consultations.
Cardiac Calcium Score Screening
Related Medical Services
- Aurora BayCare AFib Clinic
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Comprehensive Heart Failure Clinic
- Interventional Cardiology
- Medical Cardiology
- Peripheral Vascular Medicine
- Francisco J. Gamez MD
- Ciprian Nedelcu MD
- Timothy Paterick MD
- Ramon Ray G. Rayel MD, FACC
- Matthew A. Schmidt MD
- Armaan Carrigan Shaikh DO
- Scott T. Weslow MD
- William Witmer MD, FACC
- Francis G. Wolf MD, FACC
- Jennifer B. Bratonia PA-C
- Kelli Frederickson MSN, FNP, APNP
- Elaine Gavaras NP
- Adam C. Harrig PA-C
- Kevin Kornowski PA-C
- Jennifer M. Leistiko NP
- Philip M. Micksch NP
- Melissa Anne Smith MSN, NP
- Danielle VandeBerg PA-C