Aurora BayCare AFib Clinic
What we offer at the AFib Clinic at Aurora BayCare
The AFib Clinic at Aurora BayCare works to treat the entire patient for chronic heart rhythm abnormalities, creating individualized treatment plans for each patient.
The clinic, on the Aurora BayCare Medical Center campus at 2845 Greenbrier Road in Green Bay, offers:
- A multi-disciplinary team using a collaborative approach with other specialists including neurology, dietitians, sleep medicine specialists, genetic counselors and cardiology.
- Surgical approaches and medical therapies in combination with regularly-scheduled support and education groups.
- Experts at the forefront of electrophysiology.
Why see us?
We offer patients and their families a compassionate team of experts working together to treat patients’ heart abnormalities. Additionally, Aurora BayCare Medical Center is regarded as a center of excellence for atrial fibrillation.
Related Medical Services
- Aurora BayCare AFib Clinic
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Comprehensive Heart Failure Clinic
- Interventional Cardiology
- Medical Cardiology
- Peripheral Vascular Medicine