Thank you, Century riders, volunteers, staffers!
Tue, Jun 5, 2018
The second BayCare Clinic Century Bayshore to Lakeshore bicycle ride on Saturday, June 2, 2018, was a wonderful event and a tremendous success!
We've posted more than 1,300 photos from the event. Please explore and enjoy them!
Thank you to all who made it possible:
- More than 600 riders who enjoyed our 15-, 30-, 60- and 100-mile routes. Please give us your feedback on the event!
- More than 90 volunteers who helped with setup, registration, rest stops, route coverage, transportation, athletic training services and post-ride events.
- BayCare Clinic staff members who planned the ride, hosted the three starts, ran the command center on ride day and helped document the day from start to finish.
- Century sponsors, vendors and supporters: Associated Bank, Aurora BayCare Medical Center, Schenck, BayCare Clinic Anesthesia, Wonder Sign, Badger State Brewing Co., Mackinaws Grill & Spirits, Aurora BayCare Sports Medicine, Stadium Bike, Lizer Landscape & Nursery, Cellcom, Pete’s Garage, Broken Spoke Bike Studio, In Competition, Insight Creative, Mortenson Kim, Strategic Financial Group, The Elite Group, Emmons Business Interiors, Lamar Advertising, Ganther Construction and Architecture, BayCare Clinic Emergency Physicians, BayCare Clinic Eye Specialists, Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Bay Care Clinic of Green Bay, BayCare Clinic Ear, Nose & Throat, The Hearing Center BayCare Clinic, Orthopedics & Sports Medicine BayCare Clinic of Manitowoc, Plastic Surgery & Skin Specialists by BayCare Clinic, Konop Vending, Renard’s Catering, Country Sweets N Treats, George and Francy Stahl, The Rendezvous, Parallel 44 Winery & Vineyard, Good Shepherd Farm, Corey Wilson Photography, Vanden Plas Sanitation, Celebrations Party & Event, Green Bay Packaging, National Weather Service.
- Public safety officials from the cities of Green Bay and Algoma, and from Brown, Kewaunee and Door counties, and from municipalities in those counties.
All proceeds from the ride will go to the BayCare Clinic Foundation, which supports causes and organizations that promote improved health and livelihood in northeastern Wisconsin.
The BayCare Clinic Century Bayshore to Lakeshore bicycle ride is sponsored by the BayCare Clinic Foundation and is part of the BayCare Clinic Bikes fitness and wellness initiative.
Hope to see all of you for the third BayCare Clinic Century Bayshore to Lakeshore bicycle ride on Saturday, June 1, 2019!
About BayCare Clinic
BayCare Clinic, baycare.net, is the largest physician-owned specialty-care clinic in Northeast Wisconsin and Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. With its 100-plus physicians, BayCare Clinic offers expertise in more than 20 specialties, serving clinical locations in 13 regional communities. Based in Green Bay, Wis., BayCare Clinic is a joint partner in Aurora BayCare Medical Center.
About BayCare Clinic Bikes
BayCare Clinic Bikes promotes bicycling as a healthy, family-friendly activity. Efforts are aimed toward increasing bicycling and advocating for bicycling safety throughout northeast Wisconsin.
About BayCare Clinic Foundation
Established in 2000, the BayCare Clinic Foundation was created to promote the health and well-being of Northeast Wisconsin residents, with an emphasis on supporting the educational efforts within the healthcare sector.