Physician lineup set for Aurora BayCare Health Center in Kaukauna
Wed, Jul 1, 2020
Specialty care physicians with BayCare Clinic and Aurora BayCare are among the doctors that will see patients at the new Aurora BayCare Health Center in Kaukauna, which opens Monday, July 13.
The facility is at 1500 Arbor Way, at the intersection of Interstate 41 and Highway 55, on the northwest corner, across from the Gustman dealership.
Aurora BayCare Health Center in Kaukauna will offer specialty health care services in ear, nose and throat medicine, orthopedics and sports medicine, neurological surgery, pain and rehab medicine, audiology, plastic surgery, cardiology, bariatric surgery and urology.
These BayCare Clinic and Aurora BayCare providers will see patients at the new Kaukauna location starting Monday, July 13:
- Orthopedics & Sports Medicine BayCare Clinic: Brian J. Klika, MD; Harold J. Schock, MD; Brandon M. Scharer, DPM; Sarah Burton, DNP; Lacey Jandrin, PA-C and Alyssa S. Schultz, PA-C. These providers will no longer see patients at 2700 Crooks Ave. in Kaukauna. For questions about their new location in Kaukauna, please call 920-288-5555 or 877-884-8796.
- BayCare Clinic Neurological Surgeons: Gerald W. Eckardt, MD, and Raelynn Jakkola, APNP. These providers will no longer see patients at 2700 Crooks Ave. in Kaukauna. For questions about their new location in Kaukauna, please call 888-376-3876.
- BayCare Clinic Pain & Rehab Medicine: Christopher Howson, MD; Thomas Wilkins, MD; Jennifer Krause, NP; and Kristin Mercado, NP. These providers will no longer see patients at 2700 Crooks Ave. in Kaukauna. For questions about their new location in Kaukauna, please call 920-288-8377 or 866-965-4380.
- Aurora BayCare Cardiology: Matthew A. Schmidt, MD. Dr. Schmidt will no longer see patients at 2700 Crooks Ave. in Kaukauna. For questions about his new location in Kaukauna, please call 920-288-8300.
These BayCare Clinic and Aurora BayCare providers will see patients at the new Kaukauna location starting Monday, August 3:
- BayCare Clinic Ear, Nose & Throat: Jon Slezak, MD. Please call 920-288-8230.
- Hearing Center BayCare Clinic: Heather Schwartz, AuD. Please call 920-288-8230.
- Plastic Surgery & Skin Specialists by BayCare Clinic: James Zasuly, MD. Please call 920-288-8240.
- Orthopedics & Sports Medicine BayCare Clinic in Manitowoc: Craig L. Olson, MD. Please call 920-682-6376 or 877-618-6676 for Dr. Olson only.
- Aurora BayCare Bariatric Surgery: Daniel T. McKenna, MD, FACS. Please call 877-677-5384,
- Aurora BayCare Urological Surgeons: Richard Windsor, MD, FACS. Please call 920-288-8280 or 888-437-9613.
Later this year, an adjoining outpatient surgery center – a first for Kaukauna – also will be open.
About BayCare Clinic
BayCare Clinic, baycare.net, is the largest physician-owned specialty-care clinic in northeastern Wisconsin and Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. It is based in Green Bay, Wisconsin. BayCare Clinic offers expertise in more than 20 specialties, with more than 100 physicians serving in 16 area communities. BayCare Clinic is a joint partner in Aurora BayCare Medical Center, a 167-bed, full-service hospital. Follow BayCare Clinic on Facebook and Twitter.
About Aurora BayCare
Aurora BayCare Medical Center is a 167-bed, full-service tertiary care hospital located at 2845 Greenbrier Road on Green Bay’s east side. It opened in September 2001 as a joint venture of Aurora Health Care and BayCare Clinic. Aurora BayCare is committed to creating a better way to provide high quality tertiary healthcare, the latest in medical technology and superior service.
About Aurora Health Care
Aurora Health Care is a not-for-profit Wisconsin-area health care provider and a national leader in efforts to improve health care quality. Aurora offers services at sites in more than 90 communities throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern Illinois. Aurora is Wisconsin’s most comprehensive health care provider and the state’s largest private employer. Aurora serves more than 1.2 million patients every year via a comprehensive network of facilities, services and providers, including 15 hospitals, 159 clinics, 70 pharmacies and 30,000 amazing Caregivers. As evidenced by more than 400 active clinical trials, Aurora is dedicated to delivering innovations to provide the best possible care today, and to define the best care for tomorrow. Get helpful health and wellness information via the Aurora MyHealth blog, our Facebook page, our Twitter account and our Pinterest account.