New location for some Marinette providers
Wed, Aug 1, 2018
Effective Monday, August 20, three BayCare Clinic departments and two Aurora BayCare departments will be located at the new Bay Area Medical Center in Marinette.
- Orthopedics & Sports Medicine BayCare Clinic: 715-732-8200
- BayCare Clinic Ear, Nose & Throat: 715-735-3187 or 888-766-4684
- Hearing Center BayCare Clinic: 715-735-3187 or 888-766-4684
- Aurora BayCare Cardiology: 715-735-8067
- Aurora BayCare Urological Surgeons: 715-735-9494
For more information, call the numbers listed above.
About BayCare Clinic
BayCare Clinic, baycare.net, is the largest physician-owned specialty-care clinic in northeastern Wisconsin and Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. With its 100-plus physicians, BayCare Clinic offers expertise in more than 20 specialties, serving clinical locations in 13 regional communities. Based in Green Bay, Wis., BayCare Clinic is a joint partner in Aurora BayCare Medical Center.
About Aurora BayCare Medical Center
Aurora BayCare Medical Center is a 167-bed, full-service tertiary care hospital located at 2845 Greenbrier Road on Green Bay’s east side. It opened in September 2001 as a joint venture of Aurora Health Care and BayCare Clinic. Aurora BayCare is committed to creating a better way to provide high quality tertiary healthcare, the latest in medical technology and superior service.