Eight awarded BayCare Clinic Foundation scholarships
Mon, Jun 18, 2018
Eight local students pursuing careers in healthcare will share $16,000 in scholarships from the BayCare Clinic Foundation.
Awards from the BayCare Clinic Foundation Healthcare Scholarship Program provide merit-based financial support to area students looking to advance their healthcare education. Each student will be awarded a $2,000 scholarship. This year’s recipients are:
- Brooke Alexander – Wrightstown High School
- Abbey Barnes – Northeast Wisconsin Technical College
- Stephanie Wygant – Northeast Wisconsin Technical College
- Michael Mirkes – De Pere High School
- Brittany Beyer – De Pere High School
- Ciara Harkin – Bay Port High School
- Katelyn Brosig – Preble High School
- Brandon Buck – West De Pere High School
Since 2002, the BayCare Clinic Foundation has distributed 229 healthcare education scholarships valued at $270,000.
About BayCare Clinic Foundation
BayCare Clinic Foundation is the philanthropic arm of BayCare Clinic, LLP. Its mission is to promote the health and well-being of Northeast Wisconsin residents. BayCare Clinic, www.baycare.net, is the largest physician-owned specialty-care clinic in Northeast Wisconsin and Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. With its 100-plus physicians, BayCare Clinic offers expertise in more than 20 specialties, serving clinical locations in 13 regional communities. Based in Green Bay, Wis., BayCare Clinic is a joint partner in Aurora BayCare Medical Center.