BayCare Clinic names nine new physician partners
Fri, Nov 6, 2015
GREEN BAY – Nine medical experts at BayCare Clinic recently were named partners with the Green Bay-based organization.
Earning partnership gives the medical experts shared ownership in the joint venture hospital Aurora BayCare Medical Center, a greater voice in determining how resources within BayCare Clinic are allocated, and ultimately, greater input as to how the organization’s patients experience healthcare.
The new physician partners are:
- Dr. Vannhu Nguyen, urology
- Dr. Timothy R. Cooper, anesthesia
- Dr. Matthew A. Schmidt, cardiology
- Dr. Gemma C. Lewis, emergency medicine
- Dr. Kerry Ahrens, emergency medicine
- Dr. Christopher J. Painter, emergency medicine
- Dr. Steven Gainey, ophthalmology
- Dr. Benjamin Phillips, ophthalmology
- Dr. Camille Almond, ophthalmology
There are 83 physician partners at BayCare Clinic.
About BayCare Clinic
BayCare Clinic, www.baycare.net, is the largest physician-owned specialty-care clinic in Northeast Wisconsin and Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. With its 100-plus physicians, BayCare Clinic offers expertise in more than 20 specialties, serving clinical locations in 13 regional communities. Based in Green Bay, Wis., BayCare Clinic is a joint partner in Aurora BayCare Medical Center.