BayCare Clinic names eight new physician partners
Tue, Oct 18, 2016
GREEN BAY – Eight medical experts at BayCare Clinic recently were named partners with the Green Bay-based organization.
Earning partnership gives them shared ownership in the joint venture hospital Aurora BayCare Medical Center, a greater voice in determining how resources within BayCare Clinic are allocated, and ultimately, greater input as to how BayCare Clinic patients experience healthcare.
The new physician partners are:
- Christopher D. Chancey, emergency medicine
- Daniel S. Gale, emergency medicine
- Elizabeth A. O’Connor, plastic surgery
- James Offord, general and vascular surgery
- Ramon Ray G. Rayel, cardiology
- Nels J. Rose, emergency medicine
- Gregory D. Rypel, anesthesia
- Brandon M. Scharer, orthopedics and sports medicine
There are 89 physician partners at BayCare Clinic.
About BayCare Clinic
BayCare Clinic, www.baycare.net, is the largest physician-owned specialty-care clinic in Northeast Wisconsin and Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. With its 100-plus physicians, BayCare Clinic offers expertise in more than 20 specialties, serving clinical locations in 13 regional communities. Based in Green Bay, Wis., BayCare Clinic is a joint partner in Aurora BayCare Medical Center.