BayCare Clinic Foundation awards 8 scholarships
Mon, Jun 12, 2017
GREEN BAY – Eight local students pursuing careers in healthcare will receive financial support thanks to $16,000 in scholarships from the BayCare Clinic Foundation.
Awards from the BayCare Clinic Foundation Healthcare Scholarship Program provide merit-based financial support to area students looking to advance their healthcare education. Students applied for the scholarships in March. Each student will be awarded a $2,000 scholarship. This year’s recipients are:
- Danielle Delebreau – Denmark High School
- Katrina Dietsche – Notre Dame Academy
- Rachel Doherty – De Pere High School
- Emma Groth – Northeast Wisconsin Technical College
- Rachel McMorrow – West De Pere High School
- Mayra Navarro – Preble High School
- Kaitlin Resch – Green Bay East High School
- Kristen Stencil – Bay Port High School
Since 2002, the BayCare Clinic Foundation has distributed 221 healthcare education scholarships valued at $254,000.
About BayCare Clinic Foundation
BayCare Clinic Foundation is the philanthropic arm of BayCare Clinic, LLP. Its mission is to promote the health and well-being of Northeast Wisconsin residents. BayCare Clinic, www.baycare.net, is the largest physician-owned specialty-care clinic in Northeast Wisconsin and Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. With its 100-plus physicians, BayCare Clinic offers expertise in more than 20 specialties, serving clinical locations in 13 regional communities. Based in Green Bay, Wis., BayCare Clinic is a joint partner in Aurora BayCare Medical Center.