Usernames, Passwords & Security FAQs
When I try to sign in to myBayCare, I get a message that says "Invalid username or password." What should I do?
- Remember that the password field is case sensitive. Double check to make sure your Caps Lock key is not engaged.
- Make sure you’re not entering extra spaces in either the myBayCare username or password fields.
- Try recovering your username or resetting your password by choosing the Forgot Username? or Forgot Password? links beneath the Sign In button.
If these suggestions don’t resolve your issue, please email the myBayCare Support Team at email the myBayCare Support Team or call us toll free at 1-855-642-6903 with your name, address and date of birth.
I forgot my username. How do I find it?
If you’ve forgotten your username, complete the following steps:
- From the main myBayCare sign in page, select the Forgot Username? link beneath the green Sign In button
- Complete the form to recover your username
- You’ll need your first and last name, date of birth and zip code to complete the recovery process
If you have an email address on file with us, your username will be emailed to that email address.
I forgot my password. How do I find it?
- From the main myBayCare sign in page, select the Forgot Password? link beneath the green Sign In button
- Enter your username, date of birth, and correctly answer your security question.
- Your security question answer must exactly match what you entered when you set up your account.
- Once you’ve correctly answered your security question, you’ll be able to enter a new password.
If you can’t remember the answers to your security questions, or if you’ve been locked out of your account due to too many failed password attempts, email the myBayCare Support Team or call us toll free at 1-855-642-6903.
How do I change the email address I use for myBayCare?
- Sign in to myBayCare using the current email you have on file with us
- From the Profile menu, select Notifications.
- Under Contact Information, choose Edit.
- Enter or edit your email address, then select Save Changes.
How do I change my password?
Sign in to myBayCare using your current password (If you don’t remember your password, see the “I forgot my password. How do I find it? FAQ above)
From the Profile menu, select Security Settings.
Under Change Password, enter your current password and your new password.
Confirm your new password then click Save.
How do I change my security questions/answers?
- Sign in to myBayCare
- In the top navigation bar, select Settings > Security Settings
- Under Change Security Question/Answer, enter your current password
- Create your own security question and enter it in the New Question box (your question is not case-sensitive and there is no character limit)
- Fill in the answer to your question in the New Answer box
Why is my account disabled?
If you’re unable to sign in to your myBayCare account or if you’re receiving an “account disabled” message, it could be because:
You’ve entered incorrect sign in information too many times in a row — Our system only allows 5 failed attempts before locking you out. These attempts are cumulative, so if you try to sign in Monday then try 4 more times Friday, it will still count as 5 failed attempts. This is true no matter how much time has passed between sign in attempts.
Your browser has saved an outdated password — Try entering your password instead of using the saved auto-fill password.
Your password or username is incorrect — You may be typing in the wrong username and/or password when trying to sign in. Try using the Forgot Username? or Forgot Password? links beneath the Sign In button to reset or recover your information.
I keep getting a redirect loop. How can I sign in to myBayCare?
You can also try clearing your browser cache to solve the problem.
How do I know the messages I send are secure and will only be seen by my care team?
BayCare Clinic has always maintained pride in exceeding Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) security requirements. We ensure your identity and personal information are safe and secure.
When you send a message to your doctor’s office, your message is sent over a secure connection directly to your care team.
Still have questions?