What are the computer system requirements for myBayCare?
myBayCare is supported by these browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft Edge (Any version)
- Firefox 33 or above
- Chrome 38 or above
- Safari 6.1 or above
If you use Internet Explorer 11, we support:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 (SP1)
If you use Safari 6.1, we support:
- Mac OS X v10.7 “Lion”
If you use our myChart mobile application, we support:
- Apple devices running iOS 9.0 or above
- Android devices running 5.0*
- Android devices must have myChart 8.7 or higher to receive push notifications.
- To ensure all features of myBayCare are available to you, update myChart in the Google Play store.
*Android devices must have the Google Play Store installed in order to run myBayCare. Because Amazon Fire and Kindle devices do not have the Google Play Store installed, you won’t be able to use the myBayCare app on those devices.
Can I access myBayCare through my tablet or mobile device?
You can access myBayCare through your mobile device by downloading Epic’s MyChart app. Go to the App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android) to download the app, then select Aurora as your provider.
DISCLAIMER: myBayCare is not fully optimized for all tablets. For instance, Android tablets that don’t come with Google Play do not support our app (this includes Kindle, Amazon Fire, etc.).
The myBayCare application is for patients of BayCare Clinic, which is located in Northeast Wisconsin.