Aurora BayCare Urological Surgeons is open!
We are here for you!
Aurora BayCare Urological Surgeons treat men and women who have problems with the urinary tract, bladder, kidney and prostate.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we continue to see patients for a variety of conditions either in person or through telemedicine.
Our surgeons can perform in-office procedures, including vasectomies, at our Green Bay location. In May, we will resume seeing patients in Two Rivers, Marinette and Sturgeon Bay.
Call us today to request an appointment!
Our team will work with you to determine the best type of visit for your needs.
Safety is our top priority
It is our goal to continue to provide patients with the highest quality of care while also providing peace of mind and assurance when it comes to safety.
We continue to stay up to date with the latest recommendations and protocols regarding the COVID-19 pandemic.
Prior to any appointment, patients will be evaluated for certain risk factors which may play a role in how we can assist you at this time. We thank you for your understanding.
New policies are in place at all BayCare Clinic locations:
- Every patient scheduled for a visit is called the day prior to their visit to verify they are not showing signs of COVID-19. If they are showing signs, we will help coordinate getting care in the most appropriate location, with all necessary precautions in place.
- We have reduced the number of patients being seen each day to assure that no patients are sitting in a communal waiting area or sitting in chairs that have not been wiped down between patient visits.
- We have put into place additional cleaning practices with disinfectants approved by the CDC. Every exam room is thoroughly disinfected after each patient visit. Frequently touched items at the check-in desk also are cleaned frequently.
- If you are coming to the clinic, we ask that you either come alone or with only one person accompanying you if you need assistance.
- Everyone in our clinics – doctors, staff, patients and visitors – must always wear a mask. You can help preserve masks for healthcare workers’ use by wearing your own mask if possible. If you haven’t been able to get a cloth mask or other type of mask, we will provide one.
- We are screening everyone who enters our clinics – staff and patients alike – for fever or respiratory symptoms so we can limit any potential spread of this virus.
- We offer telemedicine services, when appropriate.
We are currently seeing patients in these locations:
Aurora BayCare Medical Center
2845 Greenbrier Rd
Green Bay, WI, 54311