From rashes to dry patches and abnormal spots, your skin almost always tells you when something is wrong. Consult one of our dermatology services experts to ensure your skin gets the care it needs.
Our dermatology experts diagnose and treat diseases of the skin, hair and nails. We provide a wide range of treatments for all kinds of skin issues. Treatments may include oral or topical medications, light therapy, injections or surgery.
Dermatological conditions we treat:
- Skin cancers
- Fungal infections
- Hair loss
- Infestations (e.g. scabies, demodex, hookworm)
- Viral and bacterial infections
- Warts, cysts and skin tags
We offer top-quality procedures and expert care to treat your skin condition. Our dermatology services include:
- Laser therapy – Laser therapy is available as a treatment for nail fungus.
- Phototherapy – Many skin and nail conditions improve with supervised exposure to therapeutic ultraviolet light. Light therapy modalities include UVB, narrow band UVB and blue light illumination.
- Patch testing – This diagnosis tool is used to determine which substances are causing an allergic skin reaction.
- Skin biopsies – A biopsy involves removing a portion of your skin for diagnostic testing. Skin biopsies are performed in the clinic under local anesthetic.
- Cryosurgery – This in-office procedure uses liquid nitrogen to freeze and remove skin growths such as warts.
Our provider team includes a fellowship-trained physician assistant and a board-certified dermatologist, backed by our highly-trained staff and plastic surgeons.
We provide complete skin examinations to identify and treat precancerous and malignant lesions. Consult our dermatology services experts if you have a suspicious sore, mole or skin patch, as these could be signs of skin cancer.
We treat all forms of skin cancer, including basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma and malignant melanoma.
Skin Cancer Services include:
- Biopsy of suspicious lesions
- Removal of precancerous growths (actinic keratosis)
- Surgical removal of skin cancers
- Non-surgical treatments such as creams and light therapy
- Removal of benign (noncancerous) lesions
The best treatment is early detection, so tell your doctor if you notice any unusual skin changes. A dermatology services expert can help evaluate whether your skin condition is cancerous.
If surgery is required, your best treatment options will be customized in consultation with our dermatology services experts and plastic surgery providers.
For your convenience, request an appointment online.
Our patients' stories
One of our patients, N.K., who is 35, had this to say about Nick Grimm, PA-C, our dermatology services provider:
“(He) was extremely friendly and very easy to talk with. He explained the punch procedure in terms I could understand and discussed other options with me and why they were good or bad. When asked to look at two other spots I was embarrassed to ask about over the phone he gladly looked at them and provided treatment that worked. He didn't rush me out of the office and even followed up personally two or three days after to see how things were going. I have almost no scar and since my spot removed was in my starting hair line, he did everything to make sure it was non-noticeable. I came home and recommended him to my wife immediately."