CO2RE Skin Rejuvenation and Resurfacing
Maximum results with a single treatment
The CO2RE is a C02 (Carbon Dioxide) laser that removes layers of skin tissue in a fractionated method (columns of skin are removed, leaving the skin surrounding each column intact to aid in healing). Once these layers of skin tissue are removed, your body creates new healthier skin by producing new skin cells and collagen as it heals.
Conditions that the CO2RE laser treats:
- Static wrinkles: Wrinkles that don’t change appearance with facial movements.
- Pigmentation: Freckles, sun spots, or other darkened patches of skin resulting mainly from sun exposure.
- Scars: As a result of acne or injury to the skin.
- Vascular conditions: Blood vessels visible on the surface of the skin, vascular lesions, or facial redness.
- Loss of skin tone: Weakening of the supportive skin structures that result in a loss of skin firmness.
Is CO2RE safe?
Yes, we spend time looking at your medical and skin history to make sure you are a candidate for this procedure.
Does it hurt?
To minimize discomfort we will apply topical anesthetic prior to treatment. This makes the treatment very tolerable.
How many treatments will I need?
Typically, one treatment is enough to achieve significant improvement. Following the treatment, you should gradually notice the changes. Age spots and uneven skin texture will start to show immediately.
What is recovery like?
Immediately after the procedure you can expect a sunburn like sensation, which may last for several hours or a few days. In the days following, you will experience peeling of dead skin from the treated area that may last 7 to 10 days.