Gastrointestinal Disease Wellness Strategies
Click here for information on Dr. Wagner’s programs.
What we offer
Integrative Lifestyle Medicine BayCare Clinic offers wellness strategies for people with gastrointestinal diseases.
Gastrointestinal disease wellness strategies
We create lifestyle wellness strategies for people with gastrointestinal diseases. We provide support for other aspects of their lives as they go through treatment for and recovery from gastrointestinal diseases.
Gastrointestinal disease includes, but is not limited to:
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Ulcerative colitis
- Crohn’s disease
Most of these strategies focus on dietary issues. Such plans may include, but are not limited to:
- Determining dietary causes of symptoms and making dietary recommendations to improve or resolve those symptoms
- Evaluating the microbiome, or the microbes in the gut that are essential for good health
- Evaluate food allergies and sensitivities
- Coaching to encourage proper sleep, reduce insomnia and increase mindfulness
- Coaching and counseling on dealing with stress, life rhythms and relationships
- Traditional and non-traditional testing of the blood, stool and breath