Breast Cancer Wellness Strategies
Click here for information on Dr. Wagner’s programs.
What we offer
Integrative Lifestyle Medicine BayCare Clinic offers wellness strategies for people with breast cancer.
Breast cancer wellness strategies
We create lifestyle wellness strategies for people with breast cancer, providing support for other aspects of their lives as they go through treatment for and recovery from breast cancer.
People with breast cancer often experience these issues:
- Medications that affect hormones
- Estrogen sensitivity
- Hot flashes
- Body image concerns
- Desire to improve diet and lifestyle
- Concern for their place in the world
- Concern for their life going forward
Breast cancer wellness strategies often focus on hormonal issues that accompany breast cancer. Such plans may include, but are not limited to:
- Nutrition plans that address proper diet, including fruits and vegetables that may reduce the risk of a recurrence of breast cancer
- Assistance in navigating the use of medication and nutritional or vitamin supplements
- Fitness and exercise plans
- Coaching to encourage proper sleep, reduce insomnia and increase mindfulness
- Coaching and counseling to encourage resiliency