Aurora BayCare Cardiothoracic Surgery team provides treatment for heart, lung, and thoracic disorders.
- Coronary Revascularization, including “Beating Heart Surgery”
- Heart Valve Repair or Replacement
- Pericardial Window
- Patient Foramen Ovale Closure
- Atrial Fibrillation Surgery “Maze Procedure”
- Cardiac Tumor Resection
- Video Assisted Thoracic Surgery “VATS”
- Wedge Resection
- Ascending Aortic Aneurysm Repair/Replacement
- Bentall Procedure
- Chest Wall Reconstruction
- Cervical Mediastinal Exploration
- Subclavian Artery Bypass
- Diaphragmatic Plication
- Diaphragmatic Pacemaker Insertion
We work closely with primary care physicians, cardiologists and pulmonologists to ensure the best care possible for the people we treat.
Our team is an area leader in heart surgery
Our experience in complex cardiothoracic conditions has helped established Aurora BayCare Medical Center as a major referral center for cardiovascular patients from around the region.
View more videos by clicking