Imagine a hearing aid fitting seamlessly into your life, one that you may never have to touch - that device is Lyric®. Enjoy hassle-free hearing again with the world’s first and only 100% invisible, 24/7 wearable, shower-proof, extended wear hearing aid.
Dr. Federman and Dr. Grzeca are the first in Northeast Wisconsin to offer Lyric hearing aids. This revolutionary technology offers you the easiest and most adaptable hearing aid available. The beauty of Lyric is that it is 100% invisible and can be worn 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – hassle free. No longer will you need to remove your hearing aids to shower*, exercise, talk on the phone or even sleep; this latest generation of Lyric fits effortlessly into your life.
Lyric at a Glance
Audiologists Dr. Federman or Dr. Grzeca will expertly place your new Lyric device inside the ear canal, 4mm from your eardrum, making it completely invisible. Lyric uses the ear’s natural anatomy to minimize background noise and deliver natural sound quality. Patients can remove Lyric but insertions must be performed by your provider. Lyric can be worn continually, for months at a time† during nearly all of your daily activities.
- Very small (12mm long) and available in many sizes
- Biocompatible soft foam seals for the best possible fit in the ear canal
- SoundLync® remote control adjusts volume and on/off
- Wirelessly programmed
- Specifically developed against moisture and wax
- Proprietary battery
- Removal tool for patient is included
- Each Lyric is replaced by a new Lyric when the battery life ends
Watch as Dr. Grzeca showcases the hearing aid on a patient and discusses all the benefits the Lyric hearing aid offers.
See how easy and simple Lyric is to use.
Newest generation of Lyric offers:
- A 50% higher anatomical rate, fitting 50% more people
- Availability in multiple sizes for smaller and larger diameter ear canals
- A new oval shape mirrors the contour of the ear canal
- Fitting for either ear – can be used in either the right or left ear
Dr. Federman and Dr. Grzeca offer Lyric consultations and testing at the Hearing Center BayCare Clinic locations within Aurora BayCare Medical Center, 2845 Greenbrier Road and the Aurora BayCare Health Center, 2253 West Mason Street, in Green Bay.
Lyric fittings are done by Dr. Federman or Dr. Grzeca at Aurora BayCare Medical Center.
(Lyric and SoundLync are registered trademarks of Phonak, LLC in the United States or other countries.)
*Lyric is water resistant, not waterproof, and should not be completely submerged under water.
†Individual replacement needs may vary. Duration of device battery life varies by patient and is subject to individual ear conditions.
Hear Glenn's Story