Coming Soon! New BayCare Clinic Facility in Manitowoc
BayCare Clinic is excited about its new home for specialty care services in Manitowoc. Follow along here, or on Facebook, for updates as our new facility moves closer to completion. We’re proud to have served the Lakeshore area for more than 20 years. We look forward to doing so for years to come!
The 46,000-square-foot clinic building is under construction on 9.3 acres of land at 1111 Bayshore Drive, just north of the roundabout at Waldo Boulevard and Maritime Drive on Manitowoc’s north side, along the lakeshore. Work started in September 2020. The project is expected to be complete in the fall of 2021.
Site preparation work continues
Site preparation work continues at BayCare Clinic’s new Manitowoc clinic.
Among the most recent construction highlights:
- Work continues on the facility’s building pad. That’s the area of compacted ground where the clinic will be built.
- Footing work also continued this week. The recently poured footings support the building’s foundation and prevent settling.
- Crews also worked to incorporate a rebar cage into a column pad. That helps strengthen construction to come.
Site preparation work begins
Passersby were greeted with the first signs of site preparation work at BayCare Clinic’s new Manitowoc clinic along the lakeshore.
The most recent work, called rough grading, involves crews leveling the ground at the clinic site to create a base upon which the new clinic will be built. Rough grading also will help direct surface water away from the clinic.
Construction crews also have been working on the clinic’s building pad – an area of ground that has been compacted by a bulldozer. It’s the flat area where the clinic will be built.
Crews will begin excavating for footings during the week of October 19. Footings support the building’s foundation and prevent settling.
BayCare Clinic is building a new facility in Manitowoc to meet growing demand for its specialized health care services.
The 46,000-square-foot clinic building is under construction on 9.3 acres of land at 1111 Bayshore Drive, just north of the roundabout at Waldo Boulevard and Maritime Drive along the lakeshore on Manitowoc’s north side.
These specialty health care services will be available in the new clinic building:
- Orthopedics & Sports Medicine BayCare Clinic
- BayCare Clinic Pain & Rehab Medicine
- BayCare Clinic Neurological Surgery
- Aurora BayCare Urological Surgeons
- Aurora Health Care Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy
Construction is expected to be complete in the summer of 2021. The project includes plans for future expansion.
Our other Manitowoc and Two Rivers locations
Three other specialty practices will remain in their Manitowoc and Two Rivers locations:
- BayCare Clinic Eye Specialists at 4801 Expo Drive on the city’s west side.
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons BayCare Clinic at 930 Maritime Drive, just south of the new facility.
- Aurora BayCare Cardiology and BayCare Clinic Ear, Nose & Throat at Aurora Health Center in Two Rivers, 5300 Memorial Drive.
BayCare Clinic has served the Lakeshore area since 1999.