Hearing Center BayCare Clinic now offers audiology services on Green Bay’s West side
Tuesday, January 28, 2014
At BayCare Clinic, we continuously strive to better serve our patients. Now the Hearing Center BayCare Clinic‘s doctors of Audiology are available on the west side of Green Bay within BayCare’s Green Bay Eye Clinic. New patients are welcome!
Audiologists specialize in:
- Dizziness, vertigo and balance disorders
- Tinnitus (ringing in ears)
- Newborn and infant hearing loss
- Conductive hearing loss in children and adults
- Hearing aid fitting, adjustment and repair
In this video, audiologist Dr. Jessie Grzeca talks about the addition of the west side location.
Jessie Grzeca, AuD, received her Doctor of Audiology degree from the Pennsylvania College of Optometry and Audiology in Elkins Park, Pennsylvania. Dr. Grzeca's areas of special interest include audiologic testing in children and adults, hearing loss assistance, and vestibular evaluation: ENG.