BayCare Clinic Physician Careers
As a BayCare Clinic physician, you can have the career you've always envisioned in a place you can call home
When you join BayCare Clinic, you’ll become part of the largest physician-owned specialty healthcare clinic in northeastern Wisconsin and Michigan’s Upper Peninsula.
BayCare Clinic is a successful, democratic and dynamic group of more than 100 physicians providing expertise in more than 20 medical specialties. BayCare Clinic is based in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
You’ll become an immediate contributor, part of a multi-disciplinary team providing medical services to people from throughout the region. You’ll enjoy clinical autonomy with financially sound practice.
Our financial package
BayCare Clinic physicians receive:
- A competitive compensation package.
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, disability and life insurance.
- A retirement plan with a generous employer matching contribution.
Two-year partnership track
Establishing your physician practice at BayCare Clinic offers a unique opportunity to build and enhance your career. After just two years with us, you’ll be eligible to gain partnership in the clinic. Partnership offers:
- Shared ownership in our joint venture hospital, Aurora BayCare Medical Center, a 167-bed, full-service hospital in Green Bay.
- A greater voice in determining how resources within BayCare Clinic are allocated.
- Ultimately, greater input as to how BayCare Clinic patients experience healthcare.
“I wanted to move back to Wisconsin. I had done my residency in Madison and loved Wisconsin. I was living in Maine working with a large group of cardiologists. It was a great experience, but I didn’t want to raise my kids there. I was looking to relocate to Wisconsin and liked BayCare’s model.”
– William Witmer, MD, FACC, cardiologist
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to ensure that our company recruits, hires, trains and promotes into all levels, the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran's status.
Ready to apply?
Looking to learn more?