Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
Orthopedics & Sports Medicine providers are the area’s leaders in orthopedic firsts. We offer diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation for people with bone, joint or connective tissue disorders. We have a comprehensive team of orthopedic surgeons and subspecialists, including two of only a few fellowship trained shoulder surgeons in Northeast Wisconsin. Our team practices at 12 sites throughout the area, serving eight counties and covering Manitowoc to the Fox Cities north through Green Bay and Shawano all the way to Marinette.
A Joint Effort
Our orthopedic surgeons are experts in treating bone, joint, and muscle conditions, including:
- Arthritis treatment, including joint replacement surgery
- Carpal tunnel
- Elbow dislocation surgery
- Knee arthroscopy
- Fracture repair
- Rotator cuff surgery and rehabilitation
- Foot and ankle repair surgery
- Elbow, wrist and hand surgery
- Knee ligament reconstruction
- Cartilage separation and transplantation
- Hip arthroscopy
- Shoulder arthroscopy
- Ankle arthroscopy
We're known for innovation in orthopedic medicine and have pioneered many regional medical firsts:
- First reverse total shoulder replacement
- First arthroscopic labral repair in the hip
- First cell-based cartilage transplantation for symptomatic cartilage damage in the knee
- First minimally invasive outpatient total knee replacement
- Experience. BayCare Clinic orthopedic surgeons have over 125 years of combined experience and offer the area's widest array of orthopedic subspecialties.
- Cutting Edge Procedures. The orthopedic surgeons at BayCare Clinic continue to introduce the latest surgical procedures-such as cartilage restoration, meniscus transplants, anterior hip replacements, and reverse total shoulder surgery-offering the most advanced orthopedic treatments available.
- Orthopedic Care Team. Patients work directly with an orthopedic surgeon throughout the care process, from initial evaluation through any post-surgical follow up and rehabilitation. When surgery is required, patients get added support from a dedicated orthopedic care team including physician assistants, nurse practitioners, physical therapists and nurses who specialize in joint replacement and other joint conditions.
- Sports Medicine Team. With six surgeons fellowship trained in sports medicine, you're in expert hands. No matter if the injury is new or ongoing; our surgeons are leaders in sport-specific care.
- Pain Management Program. Our pain management specialists have extensive experience caring for orthopedic patients. They've developed a proactive approach to pain management designed to maximize comfort and speed recovery.
- Local. Our surgeons are made up of two collaborative orthopaedic groups based in Green Bay and Manitowoc. Multiple outreach locations are available to provide care where you are.
Orthopedic Medicine Providers
Our orthopedic and sports medicine providers have office locations in Green Bay, Chilton, Denmark, Pulaski, Kaukauna, Manitowoc, Marinette, Shawano, Sturgeon Bay. If you would like an evaluation with one of our providers, please call one of our offices or request an appointment online.
- Carl A. DiRaimondo MD
- Shawn Hennigan MD
- Jon Henry MD
- David J. Kuester MD
- Thomas Leow MD
- Robert Limoni MD
- Craig L. Olson MD
- Michael Schnaubelt MD
- Harold J. Schock MD
- Jagdeep S. Sodhi MD
- Chad DeNamur DPM
- Jason George DeVries DPM
- Brandon M. Scharer DPM, FACFAS
- Todd Bruss PA-C, ATC, CSCS
- Rebecca Fialkowski PA-C
- Brian R. Raguse MS, PA-C
- Alyssa S. Schultz PA-C
- Kyle J Senn PA-C
- Cathy Sukowaty APNP
- Lindsey Kalcich PA-C