- Home Page
- For Patients
- Patient Rights
BAYCARE CLINIC, LLP Patient's Rights and
- BayCare Clinic is a quality oriented, multispecialty provider
clinic. It is committed to maintaining a mutually respectful
relationship with its patients, which promotes effective health
care. BayCare Clinic demonstrates its commitment by
clearly defining its expectations for the rights and
responsibilities of patients. BayCare Clinic staff will
perform their professional duties in a manner that recognizes and
supports these rights and responsibilities while providing optimal
care for each patient.
- BayCare Clinic has defined the rights and responsibilities of
patients as follows:
- Patients have the right to receive information about BayCare
Clinic's organization, its services, its physicians, and providers,
and patients' rights and responsibilities.
- Patients have the right to be treated with respect and
recognition of their dignity and right to privacy.
- Patients have the right to participate with physicians and
other providers in decision making regarding their health
- Patients have the right to an open and candid discussion of
appropriate or medically necessary treatment options for their
conditions, regardless of cost or benefit coverage.
- Patients have the right to voice complaints about BayCare
Clinic, its decisions, or the care provided.
- Patients have responsibility to provide the information
necessary to BayCare Clinic and its physicians and providers that
is needed in order to care for them.
- Patients have the responsibility to be compliant with plans and
instructions for care that they have agreed upon with their
physicians and/or providers of BayCare Clinic.
- BayCare Clinic makes available to all patients, physicians, and
providers its policy on patients' rights and responsibilities.
- BayCare Clinic's "Patient's Rights and Responsibilities" Policy
will be displayed prominently at all practice sites in
English. Copies of the policy will be available to patients
upon request in English, Spanish and Hmong.
If you have any comments or concerns regarding services provided
at BayCare Clinic, please contact our Director of Care Management
and Quality at 1-877-229-2273 ext.1209 or write to 164 N. Broadway,
Green Bay, WI 54303.