- Home Page
- About Us
BayCare Clinic values the independent practice of medicine, and
believes that independent practice is the physician model which
provides the patient with the highest quality of care. We believe
it is the best model because independent practitioners have fewer
limitations on what therapies they can offer to their patients.
This allows patients to have the widest range of options.
The BayCare Clinic Philosophy is to provide an environment for
specialty physicians to provide excellence in patient care, while
promoting a rewarding practice. This can be accomplished by
designing policies to support the following philosophies:
- BayCare Clinic believes in striving to offer only high quality
- Our strength as a clinic is in our unity, using our collective
efforts to promote research and improve patient outcomes.
- BayCare Clinic is a representative democratic structure with a
- BayCare Clinic promotes a variety of criteria for partnership.
Two criteria for screening physicians for partnership are:
- High quality provider, both technical and medical skills.
- Appropriate customer service skills, communication style, and
- BayCare Clinic believes in treating physicians fairly and
maximizing their opportunities for success.
Every physician is an equally valued professional, and each
bears responsibility toward the achievement of optimal outcomes for
our patients. Our model attracts and retains the best-trained
physicians by rewarding quality, dedication and initiative.